Some of the Acitivities and Opportunites for Adults include:
- Adult education: Sunday mornings at 10 am (September through May) Adults meet to explore the bible, theology, church history and faith development from a progressive thoughtful Christain perspective.
- Mission Projects: Whether it is preparing meals for Food for All a quarterly meal prepared to serve the food insuffienient in our community, collecting Health Care or Disaster Releif kits or larger projects such as Resettling a Refuge Family or participating in a Habitat build we seek to activitly engage in our community.
- Community Connections: We gather together to have fun, and support one another on spiritual journeys in the following ways.
- Sophia's Sisters- a fellowship group for women 50ish + gather once a month at area resturants for connection and support.
- Sisters of Miriam- a women's group that meets in homes and resturants once a month for support, connection and ministry, they organize the annual Autumn Bonfire and the Easter Egg hunt and work on projects like a meal for Ronald McDonald Hous.
- Men's Group- men meet occaisionally for a meal and fellowship
- Breakfast and Lunch groups- meet on Thursdays in various location close to the places our people work and live to share lunch and community.